An all-new iPhone 7 has already stepped into the market and numberless people are still confused about making an upgrade, especially from its immediate predecessor, the iPhone 6S. If you happen to be one such individual, then you have landed on the right page. The below-mentioned information is going to help a great deal in this regard. There is no argument over the fact that an all-new iPhone 7 has a lot to offer in terms of hardware and software but is it really the best time to make the upgrade or should you perhaps wait for an iPhone 8 to hit the market? Let’s review the iPhone 7 briefly in order to make a consensus.
To begin with, we’d like you to have a brief overview of the features that an all-new iPhone 7 is supposedly going to offer:
- A highly appreciable screen size of 4.7 inches for the iPhone 7 and 5.5 inches for the iPhone 7 Plus will be relied upon by Apple with its newest addition to the market.
- Apple is relying on a widely accepted design of an iPhone 6S. While the iPhone 7 will be quite similar in appearance to its immediate predecessor, a newer model with thedramatically changed design is being rumored to hit the market somewhere in the year 2017.
- iPhone 7 is being rumored to introduce a bigger and better camera that will provide the finest experience of photography with a smartphone to the customers. The iPhone 7 Plus is further going to incorporate the dual-camera-system.
- Apple aims at bringing a revolution in the world of smartphones by completely removing the traditional 3.5 mm headphone jack from its all-new iPhone 7 in order to kickstart the era of wireless headphones and Bluetooth devices.
- The new iPhone 7 is going to utilize a technology that is very closely related to the one that is commonly used on the 3D touch screen. Using the technology, Apple has introduced its long-awaited pressure sensitive touch button
- Owing to the larger storage requirements of the users, Apple is going to offer the iPhone 7 with a storage capacity ranging from 32GB to 256GB
- A faster A10 processor running an all new iOS 10 that has a wide range of new and exciting features to offer.
- Although it has not yet been confirmed, it is also being rumored that an all-new iPhone 7 is going to be completely water resistant with improved stereo speakers and enhanced battery life.
An all-new iPhone 7 will be running on the latest version of the operating system, the iOS 10. The operating system itself has a wide range of exciting features to offer which may include and are not confined to the capacity to delete or reinstall stock apps, beautiful typography, redesigned control center, hidden messages, quick actions, widgets in proactive screens, capacity to control your home appliances with your smartphone, new animations and folder view, categories tab, a new keyboard sound, built-in bedtime features such as the clock app with a dark mode, storage optimization, 3D touch, a built-in capacity to search from the notification center and many more.
Major Selling Points:
While an Apple iPhone 7 has a lot to offer, its major selling point has to be the utilization of Sapphire glass that is much more durable than gorilla glass and is absolutely compatible with the large 4.7-inch display, along with the use of liquid metal for suspension which happens to be stronger yet smaller than aluminum enabling the brand to make its large screen smartphones lighter and dainty. Moreover, a 14-nanometer design for the processor chip makes it smaller yet more productive and powerful. Combine it with supposedly the finest camera lens that the world of smartphones has ever witnessed, and you have yourself a brilliant treat from Apple Inc.
With the continuous advancements in the world of technology, it is only understandable that the thrill and excitement associated with purchasing a new smartphone isn’t as strong as it used to be. If you are a current owner of an iPhone 6 or perhaps an iPhone 6S and you look at your phone, you hold it in your hand and think that it is reasonably handy, the primary reason is because it really is. The iPhone 6 and 6s were anamazing addition to the world of smartphones two years back when they first hit the market, and they still are reasonably great and compete well against all of the latest additions in the market.
Having said that, however, and considering the information mentioned above, it is only fair to conclude that an all-new Apple iPhone 7 has a wide range of new features to offer both in terms of Hardware and Software. Such a list of new and exciting additions to the iPhone 7 certainly makes it worth the upgrade. But the real question is whether you should make the upgrade right now or perhaps wait for the iPhone 8 to hit the market. Unfortunately, there is no absolute answer to the aforementioned questions. At the end of the day, it all comes down to whether or not you can afford to make an upgrade. If budget isn’t exactly your concern and you won’t have to save for a few months before you can afford an iPhone 7, then making an upgrade is going to be worthwhile and rest assured, you won’t have to be disappointed in making the decision of opting for an iPhone 7. However, if you are concerned about the kind of money that you will have to spend on an iPhone 7 and you happen to be a light to moderate smartphone user, it would perhaps be a great idea to stick to your iPhone 6 or 6S for now and wait for the iPhone 8 to step into the market since the iPhone 8 will offer palpable differences as compared to your iPhone 6/6S and it will be an upgrade which will be much more exciting and thrilling for you than opting for an iPhone 7 right away.